- A pullover shirt made from parachute cloth woven on a traditional shuttle loom.
- The warp is made of cotton, and the weft is made of cotton with a core of wool, which is warmer than 100% cotton.
- Lightweight yet high-density fabric that is impervious to wind and retains heat.
・Materials with the comfort and functionality of natural materials.
・Created based on the details of the US Army Utility Shirt.
- Relaxed silhouette with wide shoulders and body width.
* Scheduled to arrive in August-September 2023. Pre-order items will be shipped as soon as they arrive.
|Length||Width||shoulder width||Sleeve Length|